CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 21 ianuarie 2010

DJ Project - Before I Sleep (original version)



Got that feeling again
'Cause you still haven't call since god knows when
All alone in the dark
I need you by my side when I wake up

What I want you to wait...
The rain falls but I know the wheather will change
Maybe later I might
Find you inside my dreams tonight

Can't stay here anymore
Nothing is the same since you walked out the door
Sometimes I feel strong
I forget that you're really gone
I imagine we meet
Tears are falling and I can't speak
Say you're back to stay
'Cause when you're here everything's ok...

Refren:
Before I sleep I say your prair
Take me back to the love we've shared
Let me find... that love divine
When we were together...
(x2)

And you were still mine...


I just can't go on
All I want to have there's no more
Tears fall like rain
But they just don't put out the flames
Everything I do
Always seems to remind me of you
Please come back to stay
'cause you make everything ok...
Tomorrow is just another day
It's so hard to face the future
Why you're away?

Refren:
...
(x3)

And you were still mïne...

0 comentarii: